This stylish Wishbone Bike Cruise is the ideal walking bike for a small Easy Rider. This gifted kids race bike is made in New Zealand and made of recycled carpet and plantation birch.
The bike is inspired by the 50's motorcycle. The Wishbone Bike is unique in its kind and is growing with children in their development. The bike drives smoothly with the 2 large rubber wheels with a diameter of 35 cm. The striking black wheels have white sides.
The Whisbone bike is developed in New Zealand and ecologically responsibly produced from certified plantation wood, recycled plastic.
Physiotherapists react very enthusiastically to the Wishbonebike. The smart design and ease of use contribute to a good motoring of children. An additional benefit of the Wishbonebike is that children with a limitation or less developed equilibrium feel can also enjoy a walking bike with a cool look.
• Simple, sustainable design
• Adjustable seat from 31 to 40cm
• Two bigger wheels at 14" for smooth riding, with rubber whitewall tyres
• Sturdy production, great for skate park adventures or off-trail cruising
• Made from recycled plastic and plantation birch, we've got the environment covered
• Easy and lightweight to carry
• Store indoors overnight
• 5 year limited warranty
Wishbone Cruise is a uniquely designed first ride for children aged 2 years and up